STAY HOME BECAUSE YOU’RE WELL DAY
Did you wake well rested, feeling vigorous and ready for the day? Then you are ready to celebrate Stay Home Because You’re Well Day. This day is celebrated annually on November 30.
HOW TO OBSERVE
This holiday has no agenda other than to spend a healthful day at home. What you do with it is up to you.
We do have some suggestions if you are having trouble deciding what to do.
- Catch up on some reading.
- Take a walk.
- Get started on your Christmas cards.
- Follow a toddler around all day. You do feel well, remember?
- Take a friend to lunch.
- Get your 2017 calendar up to date.
- Try a new recipe and make extra to share with someone who wasn’t feeling well today.
- Take a nap
- Plan your next vacation.
- Make a list of all your single friends and match them up as potential mates.
- Organize all those photos on your phone.
- Work on an art project.
- Clean out your closet and make a donation.
Stay home and use #StayHomeBecauseYou’reWellDay to post on social media.
Stay Home Because You’re Well Day was created by Thomas & Ruth Roy Wellcat Holidays.